So is Jeremy Sikora done with this place?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
actually i thought he was one of the original Admins (TiPb)

he wasn't even around for the iPhone/iPad release this year, which is a first. very odd

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
actually i thought he was one of the original Admins (TiPb)

he wasn't even around for the iPhone/iPad release this year, which is a first. very odd
He might have been, Blink. I just know he always treated me well, and I learned a great deal from him.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
He sounds pretty cool.

He is cool and a very nice guy who wasn't always treated right by other members here because of the info that he posted on here about Apple products "before" they were even released. Some people said he was lying and didn't really know anymore that the rest on here. However, I can say his info was spot on and better than what most other sites were reporting. I see he is still listed as an Admin here on iMore, so hopefully he is just taking a break and will return when he is ready to.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I feel honored to be remembered this way. :cool: And I truly mean that.

And no, I'm not done with this place. I will always be part of iMore one way or another. Just been laying low for a while is all.

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

And no, I'm not done with this place. I will always be part of iMore one way or another. Just been laying low for a while is all.

Glad to see that you’re still here! Missed you big time with the latest Apple announcements...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

thanks for the update!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know, nothing really exciting though you know? You guys should be more amped for the 5 inch screen next time around eh??? :yes:

Sorry for the silence for so long. Priorities is all.

It's all good, my friend, and thank you for popping in to let us know you're still around. Enjoy the rest of your day, Jeremy...:)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Hey! There you are. I knew you'd be back when you were ready. It's good hearing from you, Jeremy. Take care and pop in when you can. :)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
It's all good, my friend, and thank you for popping in to let us know you're still around. Enjoy the rest of your day, Jeremy...:)

I'll be around on occasion. I've been using, forgive me for saying this here, Android (Nexus) products for a while now. I do have the 5S but I need something more from Apple.

Hey! There you are. I knew you'd be back when you were ready. It's good hearing from you, Jeremy. Take care and pop in when you can. :)

Hey! Hope all is well! I will be around more in the future, promise!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Glad to see you Jeremy. From what I know is how i know you and how you always treated me no matter what I would ask, Total respect and then the Jeremy that everyone else know that tell me about which is the same as I feel. You are and always will be a class act and one to emulate and follow. Thank you for being a mentor and not even knowing you were doing it.:)

Now and in the future Jeremy!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods