So how disappointed will you be if 4.x isn't announced on Sept 1st?

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Now that I know how much better iOS 4 is, I was really looking forward to 4.x being release for the iPad. It looks like now it may be a while longer before we see it since Apple is let to release a beta version yet to developers. So are you like me and disappointed or do you not care? Also what's your guess on when they will release 4.x for the iPad? My guess is some mention of it at the event on 9/1 with a release by the end of the month.

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I'm not waiting for iOS 4 to come out. I've got 3rd party multitasking, multiple Exchange accounts, etc. Pretty much everything I've seen with iOS4 with the exception of app folders, I've already got.

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't really expect it to come out today but I can't wait for it. I perfer the iOS4 version of multitasking over Backgrounder (just my opinion) and not having folders is driving me crazy.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Personally, I'm not waiting for iOS 4 to come out. I've got 3rd party multitasking, multiple Exchange accounts, etc. Pretty much everything I've seen with iOS4 with the exception of app folders, I've already got.

Folders is iOS 4 to me.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I do not understand why iOS 4 was not available for the iPad at the same time as for the iPhone. Can anyone explain the delay?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
You'll get to print when it comes out. They have to revolutionalize it.

Hmm. How do you expect them to solve the driver problem?

I think that HP has the solution to the printing problem, i.e., printers with e-mail addresses that print attachments. On can already send an attachment to a fax server. I see no "print" problem for Apple to Solve.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I print with my iPad already with the app print and share.

Bought it on your recommendation. Reasonably well pleased. Sees my HP pri
Printer but will have to install the server for my Lexmark. Cannot do arbitrary objects but close. Wish they would add Evernote.

Ll