So happy with my iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB!! Bye Bye Android Flagships.

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Hey, All...

Just an update.

I have been the biggest android fan since inception. I avoided Apple for lack of features and for the tether to iTunes. Thankfully, both of these issues are no longer applicable.

I have used several Android flagships per year for the past 10 years. Most recently, I have been obsessed with the Google Pixel line.

Well, after paying Flagship price for the toy-like, empty promise-filled Google Pixel 4, I was fed up. I was sick of being a professional beta tester for Android and their crappy hardware and buggy software.

I ditched it all for a new iPhone 11 Pro Max.

I am sooooooo happy !! The build quality and efficiency and cohesiveness of this phone is light years beyond any android phone - ever!!

I’m almost embarrassed for the people who defend Android and rip on the iPhone now.

A little background - a few of the major things that kept me coming over to IPhone sooner was the ability to download/rip YouTube videos and also convert some of them to mp3 files. This used to be tricky on older iOS versions. Not anymore.

Plus, I have a feeling that this Shortcut ability of the iPhone is gonna be a game changer - if it isn’t already.

I’m glad to be here !!!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Glad you like your new Pro Max! 512 gb? Wow, that's a lot of storage! I have found the Shortcut I use for downloading Youtube videos actually works well and is easy. The same for downloading videos from Twitter. I still use the 6s Plus, so you're way ahead of me.

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Glad you like your new Pro Max! 512 gb? Wow, that's a lot of storage! I have found the Shortcut I use for downloading Youtube videos actually works well and is easy. The same for downloading videos from Twitter. I still use the 6s Plus, so you're way ahead of me.

Thanks!! Does your YouTube shortcut currently work? If so, would you mind sharing a link to it? Thanks !!

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Welcome friend
Used to be android fan as well. It’s just that it can’t be really trusted in day to day use imo. For me at least it was like that.
On iPhone I can just concentrate on life and other things and use phone as a tool besides them.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and the addiction. I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 gig and love it.

I also came from the Android/Nexus/Pixel phones. Decided to give iPhone a shot, for no reason, and never looked back. Now I’m all in; iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, MacBook Pro, Apple TV (X2), iMac and Mac Mini (2011 & 2018). I don’t see going back to Android or Windows for the foreseeable future.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey, All...

Just an update.

I have been the biggest android fan since inception. I avoided Apple for lack of features and for the tether to iTunes. Thankfully, both of these issues are no longer applicable.

I have used several Android flagships per year for the past 10 years. Most recently, I have been obsessed with the Google Pixel line.

Well, after paying Flagship price for the toy-like, empty promise-filled Google Pixel 4, I was fed up. I was sick of being a professional beta tester for Android and their crappy hardware and buggy software.

I ditched it all for a new iPhone 11 Pro Max.

I am sooooooo happy !! The build quality and efficiency and cohesiveness of this phone is light years beyond any android phone - ever!!

I’m almost embarrassed for the people who defend Android and rip on the iPhone now.

A little background - a few of the major things that kept me coming over to IPhone sooner was the ability to download/rip YouTube videos and also convert some of them to mp3 files. This used to be tricky on older iOS versions. Not anymore.

Plus, I have a feeling that this Shortcut ability of the iPhone is gonna be a game changer - if it isn’t already.

I’m glad to be here !!!!

Many of us who prefer the iPhone are users who used to own an Android smartphone. With that being said, you now understand why we frequently say, “it just works” when describing our affinity for the iPhone. Anyway, congratulations on getting your new iPhone and I hope you continue to enjoy using it....:)

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Have to add.... I also was an Android fanatic and couldn’t understand Apple people. I made a snap decision to give the iPhone 6s Max a try and like others have said, I never looked back.
Wouldn’t use Android now for many reasons, most importantly security, but I wish I could get my husband to switch. He is only still on Android because I was the fanatic for it in the past and I guess I did too good of a job making him one! One of these days maybe....

Rodzp

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Our paths are similar. I was a huge android fan when I was rooting my phone to tether without paying for it. Once that was a nonissue I went with a 6+ since my whole family was on Apple devices, but I thought I missed android and switched back to a Pixel XL. I had hardware issues with in 30 days along with updates fixing issues the last update broke and breaking something else in the process. I seriously think limited to no testing was done back then. I took a lose and moved back to Apple in 60 days and have not looked back.

I support our app on both platforms and I like android, but Apple hardware and software just works more seamlessly, plus iPhone resell value is impressive.

I have had my 11 Pro Max since September and I think I love it more now than I did when I bought it. I bought the 512gb because that is what was in stock. I have zero regrets I plan to keep this phone for a while. It checks every box in what I want in a phone.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
iPhone simply get working and updated for much longer time. I still use my old iPhone X, still love it and still think it is unique, despite my main device now being a Note10+ (which I love, as well, and uses a lot mainly because of S Pen). That's the real strength of iPhones, they just keep going during the years... Mine was bought exactly on its launch day, back in 2017... Never my Note10+ would be that beloved in more than two years time... Never.

cajunrph

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
Seems to be many android hard core users over in the walled garden. Haha. I’m one as well. Last Android was a Note 9. It was my first Note phone and I just didn’t use the s pen much so I didn’t get addicted to the pen. Haha. I took care of my biggest issue with iOS by taking the time to organize my apps in folders from the get go. Now for a Gmail widget. I know I know. What in one hand and chit in the other. Haha.

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Yeah simply put there is no more need for any other phone after this one. And I say it as a phoneholic who switches phones every now and then

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice