Snooze Minutes: best wake up motivation ? now you pay if you hit the snooze!

anne_anne

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Let's face it, it's always hard to get up in the morning, especially if you had a great weekend or a party with friends and have to be up at 7 a.m. But that's when Snooze Minutes comes in handy and will get you out of bed in seconds.

The idea of the app is to charge a user with real money (once sign up bonus minutes are over) for every snooze he/she makes. It's very simple - if you wake up on time - you don't spend a penny, but once you hit the snooze ? you lose!

Snooze Minutes is free and available on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id548341369?at=10l3Vy

mzl.lhjgbczg.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.rlbvhuei.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.wwytcyxs.320x480-75.jpg

Ann James

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
hey, you just have a limit of 70 free minutes to snooze, if you fial to get rid of your snooze abuse, so you are to pay) it's just a game)

Ann James

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
ahah, like that) I just downloaded this app, as i'm some kinda snooze loser, like hitting the snooze button hundreds of times! Now i'm just playing - the app is free (with a fully functional alarm clock, by the way!) and 70 minutes of snooze are also free. When you exceed the limit of 70 mins you have to pay (about 0.99 for 30 minutes to snooze). I like this alarm and i'm not going to snooze, so this app will be free for me forever)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB