sms recovery after accidental wipe

smurfette8202

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
ok so my boyfriend wiped his phone while he was trying to sync it to his pc. is there anyway he can restore his text messages or notes to his fone. by the way he never backed up his fone......this is how he managed to wipe his fone. can anyone help?????

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
He can restore his info from iCloud if he set that up before wiping his phone. If not, he's SOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I would revel in the fact that the digital hoarding is gone. I know its hard to part with text messages, but really who goes back to re-read them? What for? To see what kind of typos and autocorrect mistakes you made in the past? I wish i had accidentally deleted my text messages, it would have been an easier decision that deleteing text threads that were almost 2 years old. I said to myself "You know what i have a problem" then I cleaned house. I cringed at first but now it's all better 30 minutes later I'm not freaking out lol.

Velmacg

Banned
May 3, 2013
Visit site
You can delete the messages from your phone but if you have backed up the phone before the message was deleted, the message will still remain in the older backup files. I still have SMS messages from my first iPhone on the first day of the iPhone launch hanging around in the backups.
Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner