Smooth upgrade - everything went Easy Peazy...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Now that the Apple server slam-fest 2013 is over, I just wanted to report that I upgraded my wife's phone this morning without incident or delay. The process took about 25 minutes start to finish.

So if you haven?t yet been able to do the deed because of server traffic, go get it now. Smooth sailing...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice. Thankfully, for those who decided to wait until today or later should find similar success...;)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I hope this lasts for a while... Got a few friends that still couldn't update this morning...

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My cousin and girlfriend are coming by tonight so I can update there i4 via iTunes cause they don't have the 2.9G to do an OTA

Question how's the i4 handling iOS7 if anyone has any real world knowledge since yesterday

Sent from my iPhone 5

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Now that the Apple server slam-fest 2013 is over, I just wanted to report that I upgraded my wife's phone this morning without incident or delay. The process took about 25 minutes start to finish.

So if you haven?t yet been able to do the deed because of server traffic, go get it now. Smooth sailing...
I finally upgraded right around dinner time- 5:15ish. It took longer to dwld the iOS7 onto my pc(approx 30mins). From there, it took a mere 15 mins to install on my 4S and reboot. Overall everything went smoothly for me as well. My oldest did hers OTA around 930 this morning and it took an hour from start to finish, she loves it! I'm still exploring things, but getting ready to turn in for the night. Tomorrows another day to explore some more:D :dancing: So far totally LOVIN the new look - I will admit tho, it is an adjustment after looking at all that linen in the notification center....I bet they ran out of that the same time they ran out of green felt :p LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen