Smart Covers in stock at retail locations

sleblanc1976

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Got my mini delivered to the office today, and was thinking of picking up a smart cover on my way home tonight. Has anyone that has been in either a best buy or an Apple store today remember seeing the smart covers in stock?

Thanks!

sleblanc1976

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, they show unavailable on both apple and best buys website. I just know on launch days they don't allow for in store pickups on a lot of items

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I picked up my mini Smart Cover at the Apple store. They had plenty of all of the colors. BestBuy did not have them in yet.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I wanted one until I saw some reviews...they don't seem to be that great. Does anyone have an issue with them moving around...basically not staying on?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I wanted one until I saw some reviews...they don't seem to be that great. Does anyone have an issue with them moving around...basically not staying on?

Mines moves a lot when folded back. Kind of annoying. Stays on just fine though.

Tbry

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I am also want a smart cover for my iPad mini. But won't choose from apple store. Maybe buy it from ebay or some official website.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods