Smart Cover for The New iPad ?

nirvana#AC

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am sure all of you are equally concerned as excited you are about keeping your New iPad in Pristine Condition for as long as possible. I am sure many of you would be using it with a cover, can any of you guys suggest me a cover for the New iPad which is equivalent to the Smart Cover offered by Apple. I like the smart cover offered by Apple, but my only concern is that, it does not cover the iPad from the Back which is bit of a worry to me any other covers which is just like the smart cover from the front and also covers the back of the iPad at the same time is kinda what I am looking out for.

What do you guys think about the Kensington Folio Covers ?

Cheers !

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I like my Yoobao leather cover. I prefer it to the cover Apple offers but it's also a matter of taste.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I also like the Smart Cover but wanted something to protect the back. I ordered the Case-Mate Tuxedo and it delivered this week. It is $60 but found an online coupon for 20% off. It has the Smart Cover feature with a back. The cool think is that it has Magic Tape that your iPad sticks to so there is nothing covering the bezel. I ordered in Orange to go with my White iPad. Below is a link to their website. Online reviews seems to be good as well.

The new iPad (iPad 3) Tuxedo case and cover by Case-Mate

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I really think the smart cover is pretty useless not covering the back. That is more prone to scratch than the glass front. If anyone is looking for some nice cases check out Sena Cases.

nirvana#AC

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I really think the smart cover is pretty useless not covering the back. That is more prone to scratch than the glass front.

Absolutely that is precisely my point and that is what is stopping me from buying the Smart Covers offered by Apple !!

Any of you guys know about this one

http://www.kensington.com/kensington/us/us/p/1449/K39511WW/folio-case-for-new-ipad%c2%ae-ipad-2.aspx]Kensington - Tablet - iPad - Cases Sleeves & Bands - Folio Case for new iPad? & iPad 2

http://www.kensington.com/kensington/us/us/p/1449/K39355US/protective-cover-stand.aspx]Kensington - Tablet - iPad - Cases Sleeves & Bands - Protective Cover & Stand

Actually speaking I am looking out for something like this, but where the Keyboard can be detached when not required.

http://www.kensington.com/kensington/us/us/p/1615/K39336US/keyfolio%e2%84%a2-keyboard-case-for-new-ipad%c2%ae-ipad-2-ipad%c2%ae.aspx]Kensington - Tablet - iPad - Keyboard Cases - KeyFolio

Last edited:

nirvana#AC

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I also like the Smart Cover but wanted something to protect the back. I ordered the Case-Mate Tuxedo and it delivered this week. It is $60 but found an online coupon for 20% off. It has the Smart Cover feature with a back. The cool think is that it has Magic Tape that your iPad sticks to so there is nothing covering the bezel. I ordered in Orange to go with my White iPad. Below is a link to their website. Online reviews seems to be good as well.

The new iPad (iPad 3) Tuxedo case and cover by Case-Mate

Hey, This one looks very much like the smart cover offered by Apple just that it is not leather right ? I did see the pictures but just to confirm since you are already using it, this covers the back aswell right ?

nirvana#AC

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2