Small scratches on my screen

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have only owned my 5S for a couple of months and already I have small scratches on my screen! I use a case on the back but no screen protector on the front as I did not see the need too. The phone is kept in my pocket with nothing else and always placed upright on the desk when not in use :(

Sent from my iPhone 5S

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
If the scratches bother you I would put a screen protector on. I have never used a screen protector on any phone and haven't noticed any scratches. I'm careful and maybe a little lucky.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
In my opinion I would get a glass screen protector. Once they are on you can't even tell. I think you are more prone to get scratches in your pocket than anything else. All it takes is a small piece of sand.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
In my opinion I would get a glass screen protector. Once they are on you can't even tell. I think you are more prone to get scratches in your pocket than anything else. All it takes is a small piece of sand.

I had a zagg screen protector on my iphone 5 while withstood a lot of damage so I might go and have one installed again to my iphone 5S

Sent from my iPhone 5S

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
If you're going to spend the money I recommend the glass one. It's awesome I even bought one for my iPad Air.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I prefer going the Otterbox Defender with the built in screen protector route. When I take the case off to clean away debris, my iPhone 5 looks brand new.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I prefer going the Otterbox Defender with the built in screen protector route. When I take the case off to clean away debris, my iPhone 5 looks brand new.

Although it's not too bad, aren't you bothered by the bulkiness? I am much more happy with my recent purchase of a Lifeproof Fr?. There's no rainbow effect on the screen!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Those scratches are from normal wear. This is why I always recommend people to get glass screen protectors. Get the Mime Feather glass+ or the screenmate flex from iloome if you don't want the thickness.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I have only owned my 5S for a couple of months and already I have small scratches on my screen! I use a case on the back but no screen protector on the front as I did not see the need too. The phone is kept in my pocket with nothing else and always placed upright on the desk when not in use :(

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Get a Zagg Glass. Problem solved.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Recommend the Zagg Glass its awesome feels just like the natural screen! I use to have the HD but that got all yellowish..ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1406582002.659347.jpg

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludogg23