Skype recording little problem

Alvaro Alvarito

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
First of all Hi, nice to be part of this great forum

I am visually impaired and use VOICEOVER on my iPhone 4s.
I was able a few days ago to record Skype calls and now cant.
I would go to Skype app start a audio call and then go to Voice memos and click RECORD and would work fine, but now i do the exact same thing but when i open Voice memos or any other recording app i have on my iPhone it says NEW SKYPE NOTIFICATION, YOUR CALL HAS BEEN PUTTED ON HOLD and so i try to click Record and will not work, is not clickable.

Seems there must bea iPhone settings issue, no app is able to record skype now, i havent changed any skype settings dont even know hwere sooo...
maybe its an iPhone settings thing but where?
Why i could record and now doing the same i cant what changed why puts my call on hold???
It happens in all recording apps!

Thanks for any help!

Alvaro Alvarito

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I see so what do you recommend? does it mean we cant record skype calls anymore no matter what u use because always will put your call on hold to disable the recording?
I do a Podcast about low vision and blindness with no commercial interest so i would appreciate any help!

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I see so what do you recommend? does it mean we cant record skype calls anymore no matter what u use because always will put your call on hold to disable the recording?
I do a Podcast about low vision and blindness with no commercial interest so i would appreciate any help!
I don't think that there is any way to record Skype calls since the last update. I have a few friends of mine who were having the same issue and they have not found anyway to work around it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2