Simple iOS email for an elderly relative?

beaumurga

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Simple iOS email for an elderly relative

I have an elderly relative who is getting over a fractured skull and is having trouble doing email on her computer.

I'm looking for a rudimentary email app that she could use on her iPad that, ideally, would have icons for the handful of people she regularly communicates with that would allow her to easily either send them a message or read what they've said.

So far, [redacted] seems like it might work the best. There was something called PawPawMail but it's not available in the US app store any longer. Any thoughts or tips would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Simple iOS email for an elderly relative

The native Mail app should be more than sufficient for her needs.

beaumurga

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Simple iOS email for an elderly relative

Thanks for replying. I agree that it should be, and yet it isn't. She would benefit from something simpler that had very aggressive threading and was more icon based. Perhaps nothing like this exists. I'm new to this site, and curious why "Hop" was redacted and yet "PawPawMail" was not. Sorry if I violated some rule (but what?). I would, however, welcome other suggestions as there are too many email apps to test out and I have yet to find something that is suitable for this particular use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2