supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
Yes. And apparently there were enough complaints about getting the SIM card out to prompt Apple to release the 3G with a SIM ejector tool... which is speculated to be a glamorized paperclip.
Fun for the whole family!

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Yes it does. The first iPhone comes with a sim tray that can be opened with a paper clip. And wow h22kai I'm surprised Apple is including a SIM ejector tool (I thought Apple didn't want people unlocking it). Any time I talked to an Apple representative they told me that the SIM card wasn't meant to be taken out.

patput

Jun 25, 2008
www.mwpbooks.com
There are times when the sim card needs to be removed. One obvious time is when you upgrade to the 3G; another time is when you have to send the phone in for repair and use a replacement phone.

Yes it does. The first iPhone comes with a sim tray that can be opened with a paper clip. And wow h22kai I'm surprised Apple is including a SIM ejector tool (I thought Apple didn't want people unlocking it). Any time I talked to an Apple representative they told me that the SIM card wasn't meant to be taken out.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com

Sim ejector tool = small paper clip... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad