Show your new 13 here!

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Loving the silver…pics don’t do it justice.
788dccbb19c7a2eca2bcfaebecce42a2.jpg

Damn that looks good! Thinking about exchanging my Graphite for the Silver. Always had black/graphite. Not sure I’m ready for such a drastic change!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Damn that looks good! Thinking about exchanging my Graphite for the Silver. Always had black/graphite. Not sure I’m ready for such a drastic change!

I was the same way. I loved the space grey devices. The jet black 7 Plus was my fave! My first silver device was the 11 Pro. I ordered it while I was recovering from a tonsillectomy… I might have been high I was prepared to return it when I saw the box, but once I opened it I loved it. You won’t be disappointed!

giphy.gif

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I was the same way. I loved the space grey devices. The jet black 7 Plus was my fave! My first silver device was the 11 Pro. I ordered it while I was recovering from a tonsillectomy… I might have been high I was prepared to return it when I saw the box, but once I opened it I loved it. You won’t be disappointed!

giphy.gif

That’s an awesome story! I think you might have convinced me.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
In my opinion the silver has been the absolute best color in the Pro models ever since Apple went to frosted glass backs. The X and XS silver was nice but the glass back made it look like dishwater white.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
My 13 Pro Max, with and without its armor. Really liking the Sierra Blue. My dad’s Ramcharger back in the 80’s was close to this color.

3bcc5165c63b9d53343645d1a6bbef10.jpg

82efc1e82cbd61fb153b2a9f06e4fd98.jpg

Krisha J

Sep 28, 2021
Visit site
IMG_9825.jpg
IMG_9831 a.jpg

Pre-ordered my iPhone 13 and got it from my local apple store. No crowds. Just walked in, billed it and got this beauty in my hands. Its not the same hype that you used to have for the previous generation iPhones.

Lovin it!. Forgot taking the snaps before covering it up with this Gadgetshieldz black camo skin

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Got my silver 13 pro yesterday around 2:30 when UPS delivered it. I have got to say I am super happy with my choice of color. This silver is almost iridescent and really, really beautiful! I haven’t had a silver or white since the 8 plus. After the 8 plus I had a gold Xs, green 11 pro max, and then gold 12 pro. Can’t say enough how I’m loving this silver, but it is impossible to capture the beauty of it in a photograph. Took the photos with my iPad Air so not the best camera either.

Set up on this one was fast and flawless too, unlike my 12 pro set up, thankfully. Got 512gb so lots of room for all my photos for my dog’s Instagram account. :D

I ordered the chalk pink Apple silicone at the same time as the phone and case and phone are perfect together.

I’ve had a silver 12 PM for about 10 months. I love the color but man does the shiny metal scratch easily. I’ve learned to be ok with it, especially since I trade my phone in every year.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I’ve had a silver 12 PM for about 10 months. I love the color but man does the shiny metal scratch easily. I’ve learned to be ok with it, especially since I trade my phone in every year.

My 12 pro didn’t have any scratches when I traded it and it was gold. But I keep my phone in a case. They are so pretty it’s a shame to have them in a case, but also very slippery and sitting the bare phone down on a hard surface makes me cringe!

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
My 12 pro didn’t have any scratches when I traded it and it was gold. But I keep my phone in a case. They are so pretty it’s a shame to have them in a case, but also very slippery and sitting the bare phone down on a hard surface makes me cringe!

All the other colors are very scratch resistant. It’s the silver that is very easy to scratch on the sides. The silver bands don’t have the same coating as the other colors.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox