Show us your iPhone 6 Homescreen

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's not just about the screen size. I have an iPad Air 2 also and I love my 6+. Couldn't downgrade to the 6 after having this. The specs are better and, of course, the screen is better. :)

For some I do undersatnd that, but for ME, I didn't like carrying around my Note3 on a daily basis because of the size and the iPhone 6+ is even larger. When I'm out and about my activities on my phone decrease tremendously, so getting a large iPhone 6+ and using it as a phone would not be MY answer because of the way I use my mobile devices. Specs are great and better on the iPhone 6+ and I unerstand that, but Specs aren't everything when it comes down for ME choosing a device.
I'm Glad your HAPPY with your iPhone 6+, just not for me and the way I use a iPhone. The iPhone 6 will be plenty enough phone for ME.

thomasliveshere

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
For some I do undersatnd that, but for ME, I didn't like carrying around my Note3 on a daily basis because of the size and the iPhone 6+ is even larger. When I'm out and about my activities on my phone decrease tremendously, so getting a large iPhone 6+ and using it as a phone would not be MY answer because of the way I use my mobile devices. Specs are great and better on the iPhone 6+ and I unerstand that, but Specs aren't everything when it comes down for ME choosing a device.
I'm Glad your HAPPY with your iPhone 6+, just not for me and the way I use a iPhone. The iPhone 6 will be plenty enough phone for ME.

Sounds pretty boring to ME.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I love this wallpaper. Would you mind sharing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

de4c7c85c2efba808f5f72262cc4ec83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space-G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative