Show us your battery life on your 6 Plus

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
I actually normally get two days of use, easily. But, I've been chatting virtually all day via iMessage, thus my battery life is a little below par.
Also note, I've not got social media on my device. Seriously, that makes a big difference...

This is true. I think if I didn't have Facebook on my phone my battery life would be so much better (and it's great now so I can't complain).

andres_col

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I think my battery is not that great some one tell me what to do or what setting to make it better. I unplugged it yesterday at 8 pm and its 11 am and i have 25% went to sleep at 12am and woke up at 10 so most of the time was on stand by.

Thanks

x3stellar

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Since last full charge, usage is 4 hours, and now there's only 40% left. More or less 2 hours on Facebook, 1 hour on Instagram and 1 hour playing Hay Day. Just want to ask, is this normal? I'm worried that there is something wrong with my battery. I keep on checking the battery percentage and it seems that it loses 1% every 2 minutes. BTW, brightness is at 30%.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
If you're playing a game expect battery life to not be good. You're using the GPU and that takes power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Only the second day I've had it but impressed so far...

1c85f51c3dc456ff853d8384a62a19d8.jpg

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I can get some really great looking usage times, but I would like to know the actual screen on time. Is there any way to look at actual screen on times?

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Managed to get a day out of it yesterday with decent usage. Some reason it tells me, "results will be shown when fully charged". Battery life on the plus is phenomenal.

Tapatalk'n On The  IPhone 6+

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
My phone is off charge at 7am every morning & it's back on charge at midnight with juice to spare sometimes not even in the red. Can't ask for much more from a modern day phone battery that gets a lot of daily use. I dare say if I didn't use Facebook I could probably get 2 days usage but that's not gonna happen any time soon haha.

am1480

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I just came over from Android, and I have to say, I am on day two without a charge, where on my Android, I would get maybe a half a day. I know what people are thinking, I am not using my phone as much, but the fact is, I am using it just as much as I used my Note 3, which I have stated above, that I only got a half a day out of.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
am1480, tell me about it; it was the same way for me. I had a Samsung Note 3 and I was practically tethered to a wall charger. Either that or I had a backup battery (or two) in my pocket at all times.

I just couldn't understand why I could literally be watching my battery life drop percentage by percentage without me doing anything on my phone. And I didn't have any strange apps either. Just the usual mix of apps like Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and some other apps. I had one day that I was at work and my battery was down 40% after three hours and I didn't touch it at all during those three hours! Horrible, just plain horrible!

Does anyone else think that Facebook's app suck?

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
c301531161be915e2fb23ee2102924b7.jpg

Some days I get better usage than others. It really depends on how much I have the device in my hand. This was my usage from 4am on Sunday morning until roughly 1pm yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk