Show us your battery life on your 6 Plus

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 77005

It this good battery life I took the phone off the charger 4:50am it died 9:23pm with moderate to heavy use I'm seeing on this thread 1 to 2 days how can I get that ???
it seems like you have a jailbroken device and you're using Facebook, moviebox and instagram often. i don't really know what tweaks you're using, but they can also consume battery.
it's average battery life for what you're doing to your phone.

for two days of battery you'd have to stop consuming battery that much, otherwise it won't work. reduce your activity on Facebook (it's a beast in consuming battery), reduce the number of tweaks and add a few of tweaks that are saving battery instead, etc.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
55d1689ba77bf853e6178c56050f8356.jpg

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
it seems like you have a jailbroken device and you're using Facebook, moviebox and instagram often. i don't really know what tweaks you're using, but they can also consume battery.
it's average battery life for what you're doing to your phone.

for two days of battery you'd have to stop consuming battery that much, otherwise it won't work. reduce your activity on Facebook (it's a beast in consuming battery), reduce the number of tweaks and add a few of tweaks that are saving battery instead, etc.

Thanks how would I know which tweak is good for battery ?

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks how would I know which tweak is good for battery ?
i recommend to install the tweak 'batterylife' it will show you how healthy your battery is and how much real capacity is left.
Tweaks like "NoMotion" will disable the parallax effect and some other unnecessary stuff because the parallax effect isn't fully disabled, if you switch the reduce motion toggle in settings on. NoTrackingPlus will fully disable some unnecessary tracking from specific apps, with iCleaner Pro you'll be able to disable some deamons and tweaks which drain battery but you wanna keep.
i heard tweaks like eclipse cause battery drain and springtomize too, there are a lot of tweaks... i recommend using "BatteryUsageEnhancer" too, to look up what causes battery drain, it's more detailed than the standard one and if you tap on the apps it will show you detailed what it did and how much wifi energy it needed and so on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative