Show us your battery life on your 6 Plus

rapha194

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
If you do not trust the tests okay.
But I can assure you that the Galaxy S5 my brother lasted much longer than my IPhone 5s.
Site graphics, similar in proportion to the applied difference in actual use.
That is why I rely on GSMArena, PhoneArena and Anandtech.

They do reviews HONEST!

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
i have only seen one outside US user, can we have more? I want to see how this is working out for folks on 900/2100 UMTS bands.

TGR1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
If you do not trust the tests okay.
But I can assure you that the Galaxy S5 my brother lasted much longer than my IPhone 5s.
Site graphics, similar in proportion to the applied difference in actual use.
That is why I rely on GSMArena, PhoneArena and Anandtech.

They do reviews HONEST!

You do realize that Anandtech has just posted their review of the iPhones and the 6+ is near the top for battery life according to them?

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
So an actual full day without plugging my phone in... Not even once.. Not bad... Especially since my iPhone 5S would be around 30% around 2 -3 PM, and thats with moderate use... This current pic is with heavy use...
.IMG_0012.jpg

mattrock2003

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411441822.633667.jpg

This was my first real test yesterday. Absolutely amazing! I have horrible cell reception at work and it drained my 5s. Not with my 6 plus. Great battery life!

eckl

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't call this "crap". You don't know what they did to their phone, how the settings were set.
Did they have their display on full brightness? background activity on? how was their signal strength? did they install apps while testing, downloading and installing apps needs a lot of battery.
did they made phone calls, listening to music while web browsing or did they take a lot of pictures?
You don't know what someone was doing, so you can't really tell if its good or bad.

Everyone has their own opinion about good battery life and everyone has their own opinion what heavy usage or average usage is.
So you can just test on your own.
Important part is how much longer we get to enjoy the iOS awesomeness in comparison to the previous iPhone. Android is a different camp and it is not relevant even if they last for centuries before needing a charge. I say just enjoy the new phone as it is leaps and bounds better than the previous. Cheers.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Combo or wifi, LTE, 3G & snotty service with Location services & Bluetooth on all day

qagunu8y.jpg

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Important part is how much longer we get to enjoy the iOS awesomeness in comparison to the previous iPhone. Android is a different camp and it is not relevant even if they last for centuries before needing a charge. I say just enjoy the new phone as it is leaps and bounds better than the previous. Cheers.

Uhmmm I don't think Android lady that much longer than us or at all... I used to have the note 3 and I would barely last all day... I'm a pretty heavy user... I think your would get pretty good battery life with the iPhone 6 Plus...

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Carsten23

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is amazing battery I think it is. I also spent about 2 hours on the phone with a call. Also was on LTE and away from wifi most of the time.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411451379.813626.jpg

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Took my phone off the charger at 6:00am. Mostly at home with WiFi and microcell. Tomorrow will be the test since I'll be at work for 12 hours. Depending where I'm at cell service can range from great to nonexistent.

4227fba522438b857fb175d10113e6e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73