jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm so loving the battery on here!!!

sazepeba.jpg

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Tomorrow will be my first big test. I'm at work from 6:30-3:30 and listen to ESPN radio and other podcasts and such all day. I'm at 74% now after unplugging at 6:30am this morning. It is not 8:48pm where I am and it charged briefly for syncing, maybe 20 minutes. I haven't used it a ton, but here are the stats.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411346989.660970.jpg

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
This is also me restoring from an iCloud backup and more.... This is frigging awesome...

Never got that on my 5S. Pretty comparable to the Note 3 as well...
IMG_0013.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
2nd full day of real world usage and its amazing.

Used all day long. Facebook, twitter, instagram, e-mail, web browsing, taking alot of photos and videos (slow mo/time laps) games etc....

Loving the 6+ battery.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411395080.716504.jpg

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411397422.243883.jpg
I had my phone on for an hour using my EZ Grader app and it also had ads consistently running so I am very happy with this battery life

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
So someone explain the "Usage" and "Stand-by" please. Whats good versus whats bad?
"Usage" describes the time when your iPhone was in "use", it's screen-on-time (but when your phone is playing music it's also screen off).. So "Usage" means when your iPhone was busy and needed power. "Stand-by" is the total time your phone is running since it was brought to 100%. It's the time you didn't use it, but it was "on" including the time of "Usage".

Whats good and whats bad... You can't really tell that, because everyone is using their phones different. If you're playing games on your phone it can be 4 hours of Usage, for example but if you're using it "normal" it can last up to 9 hours.
You can decide what is "good" or "bad" for you by yourself.

konjis1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the response. So to make sure i have this right, the "Stand By" is how long the phone has been on since it was at 100%? So if my battery details are Usage: 4 hrs and Stand by 12 hrs...i would read that as of the 12 hrs my phone has been on, i have "used it" 4 hrs?

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the response. So to make sure i have this right, the "Stand By" is how long the phone has been on since it was at 100%? So if my battery details are Usage: 4 hrs and Stand by 12 hrs...i would read that as of the 12 hrs my phone has been on, i have "used it" 4 hrs?
exactly :)

rapha194

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Battery Iphone Iphone 6 and 6 Plus is crap

Battery testing done by PhoneArena prove this Site.

Those who are getting a range of splendid battery, are on the placebo effect.

Apple offers on its website that the official data iphone 6 offers a battery life of "up to a maximum of" 1 hour to more than Iphone 5s.

Now the wait is Anandtech and GSMArena and prove the truth about battery Iphone Iphone 6 and 6 Plus.

Apple should prioritize the battery and not the thickness of the phone.

Thank you.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Is that an average of phones or just one phone? I never understood how you can have reliable numbers without an ensemble of phones

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't call this "crap". You don't know what they did to their phone, how the settings were set.
Did they have their display on full brightness? background activity on? how was their signal strength? did they install apps while testing, downloading and installing apps needs a lot of battery.
did they made phone calls, listening to music while web browsing or did they take a lot of pictures?
You don't know what someone was doing, so you can't really tell if its good or bad.

Everyone has their own opinion about good battery life and everyone has their own opinion what heavy usage or average usage is.
So you can just test on your own.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I am not getting performance i used to on 5c. Considering resetting as new as that can be better then restoring from backup. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411410074.380319.jpg