Should you buy the iPad Air 5 or go all-out with an iPad Pro?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I got the iPad Air 4 when it launched. Almost paid off. Just am keeping it. I just got the iMac 24 desktop last Saturday

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Imho unless you have a specific functional need for the Pro or you’re fortunate enough to have plenty of discretionary $$$ to spend to always get the very best, Air 5 is the hands down choice. Except for the SOC and screen size, I’m assuming Mini 6 and Air 5 will have mimic specs. As a Mini 6 owner I can say Air 5 be very very good all the way around. The display is definitely not as good as Pro or the speakers or connectivity (no FaceID), however, the Air 5/Mini 6 still delivers very good quality on the specs. But getting the M1, that was surprising and a bit puzzling. But one tech reviewer pointed out — besides insane power — having the M1 probably sees Air 6 getting iPad OS thru 2030 while being able to handle intensive tasks likely to that year. At 599$? that is an incredible value and imho currently the best tablet value on the market.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It really depends upon people's individual needs. When I was looking at "new" iPads last fall, I chose the iPad Air 4, because it was everything and more than I needed! Of course, the iPad Pros will always be compelling, but when it came down to spending the money, I couldn't justify getting a Pro. I am very happy with my Air 4 and expect to keep it for several years.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner