Should there have been more colors for the iPhone 6 Plus?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now that we know that the iPhone 6 Plus will come in three colors - Gold, Silver and Space Gray, is anyone disappointed that it didn't come in other colors? I would have liked it to also come in white as well as all black. What about you?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Honestly because of those ugly antenna breaks I think the light colored iPhones look pretty horrible imo. Black definitely looks the best. Oh well I'm putting a case on it anyways.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm okay with the three colors, but I would've liked to have gotten the Silver version this year but the antenna lines are just too unappealing; so back to Space Gray it is!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I will wait and to see the more detailed pictures of the devices but think that the three colors are there high end offerings and they didn't want to change to much to fast

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually leaning toward the silver, with the space gray a close second. The gold is not even a consideration for me.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Space Gray for me. Silver is nice but I don't want a white face plate. The gold is so beyond ugly. The 5S looks way better in gold.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Space Gray for me. Silver is nice but I don't want a white face plate. The gold is so beyond ugly. The 5S looks way better in gold.

It does. Champagne looked better for the 5s design.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the Gold 5s but the new form factor doesn't support the Gold it takes away from the look who wants to see someone tapping a big gold brick at the store counter

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Space gray for me. I was hoping they were going to have white. But I think I'll be more than happy with the gray!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the fence... I want to try white, but I really like black... not sure white will get on my nerves - the white border seems distracting... but I've had black iPhones since the original '07 one...

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Silver all the way with no complaints. My last two iPhones have been white/silver and this one will be no different. Plus with a case, you never even notice the back. I don't even understand why anyone would want the gold phone though. I've never even considered it, just strikes me as unappealing.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I have and love my gold 5S and I always get my iPhones in white...but the more I look at the space grey...

Ugh I don't know now!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods