Should I upgrade to the new iPad Air from my iPad Mini 5?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I currently have the iPad mini five. I’m debating on rather I should trade that in and get the new iPad Air or what should I do

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is your current iPad not performing to your satisfaction? If not then consider upgrading. If it is performing to your satisfaction then don’t consider upgrading unless you simply want a new iPad.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the iPad mini five. I’m debating on rather I should trade that in and get the new iPad Air or what should I do

If I was making the choice I would get the Air. Even though I love the size of the Mini, the Air is newer tech & you’re able to use the Apple Pencil & Magic Keyboard if you choose. Plus there’s the fingerprint scanner in the power button...I’ve always hated the home button lol

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If I was making the choice I would get the Air. Even though I love the size of the Mini, the Air is newer tech & you’re able to use the Apple Pencil & Magic Keyboard if you choose. Plus there’s the fingerprint scanner in the power button...I’ve always hated the home button lol

I thought the mini 5 was compatible with the  pencil for some reason?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR