Should I Update?

ForgWorm

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
People are complaining that iOS 6.0.2 drains their battery quite horribly.. Might as well not update and wait for 6.1

ForgWorm

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm on 6.0.2 and I'm at 16hrs, still got 32%...is that horrible?

Of usage..? Or standby? If usage thats extremely good.

And I havent update to 6.0.2 so I have no idea. But try doing a little research on google on iOS 6.0.2. The results are not that good.

Some say it didnt even fix the wifi issues. Some says that they didnt have any wifi problems before but after updating they do.

It's safer to wait for 6.1 :)
IMO

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Of usage..? Or standby? If usage thats extremely good.

And I havent update to 6.0.2 so I have no idea. But try doing a little research on google on iOS 6.0.2. The results are not that good.

Some say it didnt even fix the wifi issues. Some says that they didnt have any wifi problems before but after updating they do.

It's safer to wait for 6.1 :)
IMO

Then they'll be some reason you won't update to 6.1...lol. 7hrs usage, 16hrs standby still at 31%

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
That's pretty good.. Hmm.. I wonder why the 'media' is saying its draining their battery life. It probably affect some users and not all..

I don't trust media...they also said the galaxy s3 got terrible battery life but mine was comparable to this iPhone. They said the radio in the iPhone 5 is one of the strongest available but my wife's htc rezound constantly holds onto an lte signal better than this phone.

ForgWorm

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't trust media...they also said the galaxy s3 got terrible battery life but mine was comparable to this iPhone. They said the radio in the iPhone 5 is one of the strongest available but my wife's htc rezound constantly holds onto an lte signal better than this phone.

If I may ask, do you prefer your S3 more or your iPhone 5 more?

sam20e

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
guyz

if you really dont have any wi-fi issue, do not update. my friend updated and he is facing severe battery drain (only few devices affected)

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I just noticed that in a matter of about 2hrs, the OP came back and said he already updated to 6.0.2...so two questions, 1) how could he tell in that extremely short amount of time whether his battery life was affected or not? 2) why are we still talking about it? LOL

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Umm, ok.. it's been overnight and still no noticeable change. I asked 1) just to be sure if i should or not and 2) Im a she.. THE END!

I guess it was just a bit confusing why the thread was started if you were actively setting up to do the update anyways...kind of like grabbing a taco and asking if you should eat it while taking the first bite.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Umm, ok.. it's been overnight and still no noticeable change. I asked 1) just to be sure if i should or not and 2) Im a she.. THE END!

My mistake...it shows me the op was made at 7:43 pm on jan 2nd then you said you had already updated by 10:02 on the same night. And we have no way of knowing gender...calm down.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remona94B9