Should i get the iphone 6s or 7?

I

iMore Question

I have no idea to get the iPhone 6s or spend a bit more money to get the 7... thoughts?

Elwaleed Mahmoud

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
re:

The difference between the two is not huge .
Better camera (already good in 6s and plus) in iPhone 7
Water resistance in iPhone 7
An hour more of battery life in iPhone 7
Faster processor in iPhone 7
Some other improvements
Better storage in iPhone 7
So if you find an iPhone 6s(or plus) with higher storage and better price , go for it;you won't regret it
If price is not an issue , you should definitely go for the iPhone 7 , because of better specs and longevity.
If the price difference is not huge between the two models ( less than a hundred dollars), go for iPhone 7.

badboydre

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
re:

even though it's look similar like last year model yeah u should upgrade to the 7 it's a hold new feeling on the home screen and others also a faster perfermance and all new features

Jezza23

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
re:

Both are brilliant phones actually. I mean, I'd go for the iPhone 7, as you only spend a little bit more and it's the latest one

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I think the difference is mainly in the camera and it's more pronounced in the Plus model. HOWEVER, the 7 does have better specs all around faster chip better graphics, etc It COULD also have more storage unless you plan to buy a new 6S, as they doubled the storage in those too, BUT if you get a used 6S or existing stock it will have the older half sized storage (16, 64, 128)

anon(8910885)

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I purchased a 6s ahead of iPhone 7 launch because of a good price deal. Actually after seeing the keynote, I didn't regret my purchase because I had a better deal and key features in iPhone 7 like digital home button, no audio jack, water resistance, dual-camera, 2-hour improved battery life don't matter that much to me personally.

You can still get a 6s and be happy using it, if you want to save some money. Go for the iPhone 7 if you want to use the Apple AirPods (wireless earphone), take advantage of water resistance, and have more options in photography

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I would definitely go with the iphone7, if you had an iPhone 6s already I would then probably say wait for the next iPhone but I think you should go with the 7, better battery life, better camera

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW