Should I buy the 2014 15" MBP now or wait until the Oct Apple event

xgsusx

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I would assume that Apple doesnt plan on announcing anything to do with the MBP at this event... Most likely it would be to focus on the MBA and Yosemite launch right? Thoughts? I have an itchy buying finger but I don't want something new to come out less than 30 days after I buy my mac.

technoman919

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I had the same idea but since I'm a college student and I needed a laptop immediately I decided to get one recently. I did a lot of research, most likely Apple is not gonna release another pro this year cause it jus got a processor upgrade. the next update is expected Q2 2015 with haswell e processor(should be awesome) but if you can wait then wait but the macbook pro at present is already pretty powerful

Posted via the iMore App for Android

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking the same just for a 13". What I assume is the new pros will have the braswell (sp?) which will be a slight upgrade from the haswell chips. I think the MacBook airs will be the focus with retina thinner and possibly a 12" size. I'm gonna pick a 14' MacBook Pro 13" because it's still a great laptop

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox