Should I buy an iPhone XR?

bnhaitrieu

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
I save enough to buy a new iPhone XR but my friend said I shouldn't buy it. He told me to save a liitle bit more to buy iPhone 11.
I need some advice.
Thanks

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I save enough to buy a new iPhone XR but my friend said I shouldn't buy it. He told me to save a liitle bit more to buy iPhone 11.
I need some advice.
Thanks

Depends on what you can get the Xr for. The 11 is only $100 more in most cases and is superior in every way.

How much can you get the Xr for?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Depends on what you can get the Xr for. The 11 is only $100 more in most cases and is superior in every way.

How much can you get the Xr for?

Exactly this! While the XR is a great phone, if you can swing another $100 and get the 11, then that’s what I would do!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I need some advice.
Thanks

Do you want an iPhone X🅁? If the answer is yes then go buy it. Far too many people worry about what others think in regard to a desired purchase. Get the iPhone “you” want.

As for the iPhone X🅁, it is an excellent iPhone, in my opinion.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I need some advice.
Thanks

They are both really good phones, If you saved for the Xr and its what you want, go for it. Its your money and it needs to fit your needs.

sinime

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
If you want the better cameras, then save a little more for the 11.

I've been wanting to upgrade my Xr to an 11 for the cameras alone, but keep telling myself to wait and only upgrade to every other year.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you want the better cameras, then save a little more for the 11.

I've been wanting to upgrade my Xr to an 11 for the cameras alone, but keep telling myself to wait and only upgrade to every other year.

I doubt a majority of iPhone users use the camera to its full capabilities, but I agree that if the OP wants a “better” camera then get the latest iPhone model. Other than that, the iPhone X🅁 should be more than sufficient for him or her, in my opinion.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Do you want an iPhone X🅁? If the answer is yes then go buy it. Far too many people worry about what others think in regard to a desired purchase. Get the iPhone “you” want.

They are both really good phones, If you saved for the Xr and its what you want, go for it. Its your money and it needs to fit your needs.

I agree with both.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

^These

ypmaiya

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Save a little more and go for the iPhone 11. Wide Angle camera is amazing, especially for landscape photography and do remember iPhone 11 has a better chip.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh