Shipping vs pickup (with trade in)

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to call AT&T on Wednesday next week and find out which stores will have the 11 Pro Max variant I want, then go there and trade in my current Samsung Galaxy S10+ for the Pro Max.

I honestly wish I hadn't traded in my iPhone X for the Samsung back in March. Worst decision ever. I can't wait to be back in the iPhone fold.

In 2016 I traded my iPhone 6s+ for a Note 7, and well, we all know how the Note 7 turned out! I saw that as a sign and haven't thought of turning back since.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
In 2016 I traded my iPhone 6s+ for a Note 7, and well, we all know how the Note 7 turned out! I saw that as a sign and haven't thought of turning back since.

Whilst the customization of Android is all well and good, all my iPhones have just been stable, unlike the force closures of apps I get daily on non-optimised Android. My wife has forbidden me from ever getting another Android phone as she says "all I do is whinge."

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine for store pick up with trade in at the store. I think this is better than sending it.

Well I just called again to prepare for tomorrow. Apparently not all apple stores can take the newer phones like the iPhone XS or XS Max. So it’s fingers crossed if my store takes XS or I will have to send in via the box :(.

Are you trading in a older model like a 7, 8 or X? Cause I am thinking that’s why it gave you the option to trade in store.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Well I just called again to prepare for tomorrow. Apparently not all apple stores can take the newer phones like the iPhone XS or XS Max. So it’s fingers crossed if my store takes XS or I will have to send in via the box :(.

Are you trading in a older model like a 7, 8 or X? Cause I am thinking that’s why it gave you the option to trade in store.

I am trading a X and I didn’t get an option when I preordered :(. I’m going to see if they’ll take it tomorrow in the store when I pick my phone up.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Yea I am gonna be constantly on these forums and others reading about others launch day experiences and impressions of the phones. Work is super slow for me now ( work at a university) so tomorrow is gonna drag ??????.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I traded in iPhone X for $400 and to my surprise, they also gave me $40 gift card after trading in my phone despite my Face ID and charging port are broken.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Wow that is lucky! Yea I am REALLY hoping they take my XS in store but have a back up in case they don't. Will probably put it on craigslist or even trade at Gamestop since they are offering pretty much the same amount apple is for XS phones in cash. 6PM EST can't come soon enough!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods