Ship date now July 14th!

Sprucemoose

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
After the frustration of finding out the my in-store order that went through did not make it's way to the actual store, I went ahead and placed an order to be shipped to my house. At the beginning of the order process it said "shipping by July 2nd." By the time I made it through the order process, it said shipping by July 14th! This was at 1:25PM CDT on June 16th.

At this rate I'll be asking Santa Claus for a new iphone 4.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
These shipping dates are changing like crazy!!! I've read on another forum that one user keeps getting emails changing the delivery date from the 24 to the 2, and then back to the 25-28. This is getting ridiculous!!!!

So far, mine is still on track for launch day as far as I know. I keep checking my order status and looking for emails updating my order.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
better write your list for Santa

At this rate I'll be asking Santa Claus for a new iphone 4.

This made me laugh, it is classic, however I'm not starting to die a little inside because I just know now that the next release including us Canadians is going to be pushed back another month. I can just feel it, does anyone think the leaked pictures of the prototype made them hurry the whole schedule? it just seems so un-Apple like to be such a nightmare.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Well, dammit. My iPhone order got cancelled. I'm getting a moto star tac sent to my house instead.:eek:

I think I remember you said you pre-ordered two?:confused: Did both of your orders get cancelled, or just one of the orders?

And a big LOL on the Star Tac!!!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
It is. I blame AT&T for all of this.

consdiering lots of other countries people, who aren't on AT&T IN Europe, and they had problems, how is the AT&T'S fault again????

Oh, BTW, so happy I got my preorder in, my order status still says, DELIVERS ON THE 24TH, Im so happy!

mqguitar

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
wow so glad i got it in with best buy, and even got one for pickup just in case at the apple store all in the same mall :D lol

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I think I remember you said you pre-ordered two?:confused: Did both of your orders get cancelled, or just one of the orders?

And a big LOL on the Star Tac!!!

I got two, and hopefully neither one gets cancelled! That's a fact! I'll cancel my ATT account if that happens! :eek::)

JRoZe410

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I finally get to see the order status on the website and they got me as 1 quantity and 1 quanity backordered.wtf.no ship date for me yet though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW