Share Your Heartbeat With...?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Many with the Watch have no one to share their heartbeats, doodles, and animated emojis. Here's a site that takes care of that for you. You sign up using your iMessage email and when you log in it gives you all you need to find a partner.
It's called sharetheheartbeat.com

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Doodles maybe. LOL

Yes, doodles are fine. Although there's already been a thread on here with the same purpose and I think I'd prefer that, where we've seen people post and are at least semi-familiar with them.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, doodles are fine. Although there's already been a thread on here with the same purpose and I think I'd prefer that, where we've seen people post and are at least semi-familiar with them.

Yes, but I thought this was interesting. It amazed me how quickly they got this nice looking site up and going so soon. People you know is certainly better.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha, I think this is awesome. Not really creepy if you ask me. It's your heartbeat, not your address.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
But you give them your iMessage email address and they could sell it to spammers. I would stay far away from that...

cessex

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had a chance to use this feature at all yet. I'd feel weird doing it with a stranger though.

This reminds me of the first few months or so of the iPhone 4. I just wanted someone to FaceTime with...but nobody I knew had a 4 yet! I can't wait until this gets out there more.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Originally, my spouse wasn't going to get an Apple Watch this generation, but I've always planned to. One day at work a coworker of his asked him who I'd send my heartbeat to, and he changed his mind.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
But you give them your iMessage email address and they could sell it to spammers. I would stay far away from that...

They seem legit. We give info to many apps, orgs, sites, and other concerns. Why zero in on this one as being unsafe? At least they don't sell your info like Google does.

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
They seem legit. We give info to many apps, orgs, sites, and other concerns. Why zero in on this one as being unsafe? At least they don't sell your info like Google does.

Giving someone my email address is one thing. I hate spam, but it's easier to handle email spam than text message spam. They know it's for messaging, so is probably more valuable.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
You don't know that ...
They ain't doing this because it's fun ...

Tim Cook has specifically said that they don't sell any user data customers agree to share with them, and don't collect any user data otherwise. So yeah, they are doing it because it's fun, and a discriminator for the watch.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Tim Cook has specifically said that they don't sell any user data customers agree to share with them, and don't collect any user data otherwise. So yeah, they are doing it because it's fun, and a discriminator for the watch.

My comment was directed at Apple's use of user data, not this third party offering, which certainly has its own agenda. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrei Siclovan