Series 4 sudden battery drain

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I’ve had a series 4 since it launched. Been great and battery life has been solid. All of a sudden, for the last couple of days the battery has been draining very fast. No change in usage or apps or anything. Last night and the night before it went to power saving mode before 8pm. Usually at or close to 50% by that time is usually. It’s not 8:30am, been off charger for about 90 minutes and it’s already dropped to 79%. Can’t figure it out. Anyone else see anything like this? Don’t want to do a full wipe/re-pair if I can avoid it.

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Had mine glitch out on me once since launch where the battery drained fast. Turned out to be the update and had to reset it. Been fine since.

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
I have noticed with my series 4, some mornings the watch battery will drain fast, 3 or 4 percent per hour. Usually it takes a few hours or more before it drops from 100%. The only difference is some mornings I take it off the charger and put it on right away, and some mornings I take it off the charger and don’t put it on right away. It seems to be the mornings I don’t put it on right away that it drains faster. If I charge it again to 100%, then it goes back to a normal slow drain. No idea what this is all about.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2