I'm dancing on the fence!
There are several options here, the main three being:
1) Get an S1 at Target with $70 off (I think) and a $100 gift card
2) Get a Nike+ for $70 off
3) Wait until the next Watch is announced and get it or a discounted 'last year's model'.
But I really do want a Nike+... I just don't want to slip up with one foot on either side of the fence.
I don't see anything coming in the next generation that would make me regret my purchase.
True, but nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
I don't know what S3 will bring or if it will matter to me. For me, the S1 would have been fine and saved me money over the S2 I have. I've yet to use its GPS or waterproofness. If the S3 has cellular data or LTE, that might make it a must have upgrade for me.
The Nike+ is different though because I really like those two unique Watch faces. Maybe I'll get one. I should off one of my AWs as it's a Gold Al same as my S2. No need for duplicate colors.
Maybe I'll check out Best Buy today. It couldn't hurt to look, right?