separate several email accounts

mcheiron

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
I am a Windows Phone user and am debating switching to iOS. One of my biggest questions that I cannot find an answer for is how can I see for different email accounts how many new emails I have on the start screen somewhere, not unread emails from all accounts together? Also, how can I during the day just access for example my work email and and in the evening my private email without being distracted by other accounts?

Thanks

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Best thing I can say is to try different mail clients. The current one that I use is called "Spark", the app may provide what you are asking for.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I have about 6 different email addresses I am responsible for. I use Outlook for two of them, myMail, Gmail, Spark, BlueMail and one just called Email by Easilydo. All are free apps. This way I'm not trying to switch between several accounts with one app. Hope this helps!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have 7 email accounts. 4 Gmail, iCloud, outlook, and Comcast. I access all in the stock Mail app separately. I rare use all mail. I do use the VIP feature for all important mail from contacts. You should be able to view each account separately. How are you not able to do so?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox