Sending Pictures to Facebook

bgriff25

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to send a pic to facebook directly from the pictures app? When I select to send, I only get the options for email, message, contact, wallpaper, tweet, and print. Am I missing something in settings? Or do I have to upload pics to facebook from the facebook app itself?

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I use a function on FB that gives you an email address to your profile. I select the picture(s) that I want to upload from the camera roll and then email them to my special FB email upload address. In the subject field I write the caption then hit send. Fastest way I have found!

Good Luck!

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

Reactions: bgriff25

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Why the extra step? Why not just use the Facebook app?

I know you weren't talking to me Massie. I do it the email way because sometimes the FB app is so dang slow. I agree though that the Photobucket way seems like a ton of work :eek:!

Scarlet

scottdennis

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I know you weren't talking to me Massie. I do it the email way because sometimes the FB app is so dang slow. I agree though that the Photobucket way seems like a ton of work :eek:!

Scarlet

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can upload multiple pics at once with the e-mail feature versus uploading one at a time. Correct? (You may have just saved me some time here. LOL!)

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can upload multiple pics at once with the e-mail feature versus uploading one at a time. Correct? (You may have just saved me some time here. LOL!)

Yes sir ree Scott! The only "negative" is the caption is the same for all the pics you upload at that time since you write the caption in the subject line. For me that's not a big deal since the email feature is so dang fast.

Good luck!
Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. I do use the email approach sometimes (especially for a work page I admin, since the work iPad doesn't allow me to upload captioned pictures to the work page). I just thought the Photoshop thing was adding an unnecessary step.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I still stand by iloader app does captions albums etc and can upload 200 pics at once lol so there :p although do whatever works for you lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

dino195

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Newbie here. I am still learning. I have just always used photobucket to post pics on FB and other forums. I'll have to check out the email feature.

To tell the truth, I am not overly impressed with the FB app. It's really slow and buggy for me. I usually just browse FB with Safari.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen