send free SMSs?

wonderwall

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
You are looking for free mobile software for free SMS then you have great option that is Messmo..

Try it on your mobile and share your experience with me..

shawnonmobile

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Hey Wonderwall and HymerSchmidt

Thank for your suggestions..

I have idea about AIM...

But do not know anything about the Messmo.. downloading Messmo if free?

wonderwall

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
The Messmo product certainly worked well - very low data, quick, and updated Facebook no problem. Tried posting to Wall, changing status and sending messages. Good if you are on the move.:)

wonderwall

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Want to share photos instantly? UPLOAD photos to Facebook from you mobile .

Simply enter UPLOAD and choose a name for your photo. The photo will appear under this name in your Facebook album.

Then go to the Options menu on your phone and select Attachments. Select the photo you would like to upload and then send.

Remember to leave a space between UPLOAD and the name.

Isn't it so simple?

Now you tell me how it work on your mobile?

Last edited:

shawnonmobile

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Hey buddy, tried the Facebook feature. It really worked cool for me. I think Messmo is amazing software for the mobile users who are searching for pocket pc :D
I would really appreciate your help. Thank you wonderwall for sharing your experience with us. Cheers :)

shawnonmobile

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Hey, there is great news for all Messmo users.
New Version-1.2.2 of Messmo is now released in which you can access facebook without remembering any commands.

wonderwall

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Guys, Messmo has released a version where you can see when your buddies are online. This is better than IM, because it uses your friend's mobile number. Also you can send free messages to non-messmo users and you don't have to pay for. Messmo will pay for it. It's very Coool ! !

shawnonmobile

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
I like the Cellity product, but find I am mostly using it for TXT'ing. There are a few other good Java based TXT products out there as well. Check out Messmo for SMS, and if you want IM, the products like Nimbuzz and Qeep.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods