Seemingly I deleted the Facebook icon from my Iphone 6s. How do I get it back?

minimemom

Jul 20, 2018
Visit site
I've looked through the replies to similiar questions but have not quite solved this. i can see the app in spotlight under "siri app suggestions" and it says it's in the Business folder, but I can't find a "business" folder (and neither can spotlight. Ideas?? I could delete and reinstall but how do I delete without the icon?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I've looked through the replies to similiar questions but have not quite solved this. i can see the app in spotlight under "siri app suggestions" and it says it's in the Business folder, but I can't find a "business" folder (and neither can spotlight. Ideas?? I could delete and reinstall but how do I delete without the icon?

Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Wait a few seconds. Then find Facebook in there, tap on it, scroll down and tap Delete App.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Check every screen page for that folder. If you deleted the app in Settings, then downloaded it back, then it's likely still where it was.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
It's probably not this, but it should also be noted that if you have so many apps that you fill all of your available home screens, some apps and folders that might be at the end would not show up. (That would take a lot of apps and folders, though, there should be 360 icons available on a 6s.) If that were the case, creating folders from app icons (or deleting apps) should bring the extra ones back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh