Chartreux2

Mar 2, 2018
Visit site
Rumor keeps going around of a new SE2, If they do upgrade it would you get one?
If Apple upgrades the SE to SE2 I would buy my first apple phone with the SE2...It would be equally awesome if Apple could make a Unicorn **** color on this smaller phone...Sure would stand out...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore! I have good friends who favor the size of the SE, and for their sakes, I hope that there's an SE2! Personally, I am on my first plus size iPhone and can't imagine going to a smaller phone. But that's what is so awesome about Apple.. they offer a variety of sizes to appeal to many!

Also, when you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I have been purchasing every iteration of the iPhone from the beginning (we don't count ancient Newton, do we? :), now up to the 8 (no "X", thank you :), and all the while I ALWAYS kept the smaller ones (I have 2 lines just for this), starting from 4s (still works fine) and now the SE.
A smartphone to me is a tool, but not an entertainment device, and if the SE 2 should be offered, that's definitely my primary carry.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I would get one if it was to come. The rumors being shaky about if it has an existence or not doesn't give me any faith in it.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I might still get one if it comes out, but probably not as a daily driver, and definitely not immediately. I am enjoying the X.

If an X styled phone came in roughly SE sized body I would for sure grab that and use it every day, but I am not expecting that to happen any time soon.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

I want to see an SE2 but won’t go back now that I’m enjoying my new X.

I’m just wondering how my X will fair this summer when I’m in shorts and a beater, that’s what I loved about the 4” form factor but my eyes are extremely happy now

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure an SE2 will sell better than people think, if only because of the cost. I myself won't be getting one, I'll stick to my X, and the larger size when it gets released.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbartzen