Screen Shields at Apple Store?

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Anyone know if Apple is selling screen shields for the iPhone 5 in retail stores yet? I went to purchase a 30 pin to Lightning converter only to be told that they are out of stock for quite some time, so I don't really want to drive all the way down there to find that they don't even sell them yet.
(note that I don't mean screen shields BY Apple - I'm aware that they don't make them. 3rd party screen shields)

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I called my local Apple store and they said they have no cases or screen protectors for the iPhone 5 yet. They said they expect to get there first accessories in a couple of weeks. I too, had to wait for 7 callers till I got an answer. I am in Connecticut, if that will help.

If you check online at the Apple store, they still don't have cases or screen protectors for the iPhone 5 also.

Hope this helps.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I called my local Apple store and they said they have no cases or screen protectors for the iPhone 5 yet. They said they expect to get there first accessories in a couple of weeks.

I was told essentially the same in a local CA Apple Store early last week

---------- Post Merged at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Save yourself the trouble, order one of these. You can thank me later!

Or my personal favorite a Power Support screen protector when they are released in a few weeks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EldenRasco