Screen Protector - Yes or NO?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I definitely believe in protecting the screens. ...I love the look and feel of tempered glass. However, both of my iPads are currently in Otterboxes.

via the phone ⚪

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
definitely yes and using screen protector seems to become one of my habits ever since I left some scratches on my last mobile (with keys not nails)

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I had become a non-user (because I will not place anything into the same pocket as the phone) and didn't have any problems until recently when I was cleaning my phone screen and discovered a significant "scuffy" kind of scratch. Apparently it came from the cloth I was using or perhaps there was a tougher piece of dirt that I pushed around with the soft cloth. Either way...I have now put protectors on all my devices. I usually go for the inexpensive options with 3x-5x per package. Incidentally the screen cover I put on the phone seemed to have camouflaged the scuffy scratch. I will use them from now on even though they are a bit irritating and I prefer the "naked" screen. Gorilla glass is resistant to scratches; not impervious to scratches.

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I've always used them on my phone since it's always in my pocket. I'm currently using the Zagg Glass. It's really good.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I had become a non-user (because I will not place anything into the same pocket as the phone) and didn't have any problems until recently when I was cleaning my phone screen and discovered a significant "scuffy" kind of scratch. Apparently it came from the cloth I was using or perhaps there was a tougher piece of dirt that I pushed around with the soft cloth. Either way...I have now put protectors on all my devices. I usually go for the inexpensive options with 3x-5x per package. Incidentally the screen cover I put on the phone seemed to have camouflaged the scuffy scratch. I will use them from now on even though they are a bit irritating and I prefer the "naked" screen. Gorilla glass is resistant to scratches; not impervious to scratches.

I had scratches on my unprotected screen. When I installed the protector it hid the scratches as well. I'm ok with it! Lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2