Screen cracked !!

1King Steve

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
I got my iPhone about 2 weeks ago & I was walking to the store and it slipped out my pocket (which is like 3-4 ft ) and the screen cracked smh My 6s screen is tougher than the iPhone 7 screen

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident. They are the same glass as the 6s. I hope you had Applecare+ on it.

Last edited:

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I dropped my 6s multiple times on the sidewalk at a higher distance and the screen never cracked

Like the other comment said you must have got lucky with the 6s. I dropped my 7 today, it had a case and no screen protector. Fell on the corner and then tipped over to the back. If it had tipped over to the screen i am sure it would have shattered.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I got my iPhone about 2 weeks ago & I was walking to the store and it slipped out my pocket (which is like 3-4 ft ) and the screen cracked smh My 6s screen is tougher than the iPhone 7 screen

Sorry to hear that! its never a nice feeling when you drop something you like so much and it get damaged. Maybe from now on put a screen protector on? That might help for future drops (which i hope doesn't happen)

alphatectz

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site

That sucks, do you have Apple care, if so then your good to go. Also get a tempered glass from zagg. Well worth the money.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative