Scientific - Refined Scienfitic Calculator App (Freemium)

ScientificApp

Sep 25, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I would like to share an app that I created, which you can find here:
https://apps.apple.com/app/scientific/id1141551797?l=en

The great thing about scientific calculators is that you can type in a long expression, press enter and calculate the whole thing in one go, which makes it really easy to double check your work.

Most calculator apps simply can’t do this, since you need an algorithm that can interpret any expression you throw at it. And the apps that can do this are often not very focused on the aesthetics or providing a good user experience, and instead tend to overwhelm the user with esoteric functions that most people will never use.

Scientific on the other hand, has a streamlined and beautiful interface that aims to provide 95% of the users with everything they need and none of what they don’t.

It’s a freemium app that is not very limiting at all in the free version, but offers some extra nice-to-have features for premium users. And the premium upgrade is a one time purchase, as opposed to the trend of everything in your life being a subscription (which I personally don’t like).

Feel free to give it a good rating in the App Store if you like it. And if you have any suggestions on how to improve it, I'm all ears :)

Take care,
Andreas

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR