scared to switch to iphone

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
thank you for this.

well after deciding to return my 13 i made one last ditch effort to find a PRO and seem to have miraculously succeeded. i am going to pick it up in glendale now. i am hoping the pro feels better and takes better pictures. and i'll continue using the pixel 6 at the same time. it's a shame i can't use both simultaneously. but alas i only have one SIM.

what i meant by locking photos and videos is putting a password on things i don't want someone to see when they're swiping through my photos.

pro and max are too big for me. the reason i am still considering iphone over android which i'm already invested in is the size of the phone.

What color did you get?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
graphite! this might be a winner. i'm going on a little road trip and will do a proper comparison between the 13 and the pixel 6. but the pro feels much better than the non pro so far.

Stainless steel frame and a better display , enjoy it in good health.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I switched from Android to Apple 7 yrs ago and prior to Android I was a Blackberry user
iPhone is great and their security measures are top notch! I missed customization at first but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. It just plain works and flawlessly. Apple updates regularly and it’s smooth.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I also came from Android (Nexus 6) to Apple (iPhone 7S+) several years ago and the transition was pretty smooth.

Today I can’t fathom going back to ‘Droid.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
after a week (and adding a pixel 6 to the competition) i am now leaning back towards android. i much prefer the size and design of the iphone. but having to do things apple's way instead of adjusting the phone to my way feels counterintuitive.

So it’s more related to the OS and what you’re used to, trying to make that experience on iOS which can definitely be a challenge if you want it to act like an Android. Fair enough, I also used to have this challenge but for myself appreciated the pros of iOS, very few cons for me such as Siri sucks compared to GA and I prefer google embedded in OS instead of it being a seperate app. To each their own, as long as you make the best decision for yourself.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
My kid had to use my s21 for a day and he was surprised how fast it was compared to his iPhone.

Playing with Android vs iOS, it’s definitely a animations thing and probably the 120hrz display via your 60hrz display on the mini…playing with some 120 phones it definitely feel smoother

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods