[Sarcasm] Man, Apple sucks.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Went to one to buy my recent Lumia. They were definitely bored in there but man that guys face lit up when I told him what I wanted. Looked like I'd been his first sale of the day or something.

lol. You should've took a picture. You must've been the first sale since the past 2 weeks...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That's bizarre. I don't think I've ever seen a Microsoft store.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
That's bizarre. I don't think I've ever seen a Microsoft store.

Me either. I've seen Microsoft "kiosks," but never an actual store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
You've never seen the one in Tyson's? It's at the opposite end from the Apple Store.

No! Never even knew it was there. Maybe because prior to my Lumia 1520 I hadn't really looked at Windows phones after my HTC Tilt. I generally get my hardware at Best Buy and my software at Amazon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
There's a fun thread over at CB.
Western civilisation hangs on this.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
There's a fun thread over at CB.
Western civilisation hangs on this.

I read that thread earlier. I especially liked the guy who asked "what the big deal was" and that Blackberry is available on different platforms so what does it matter. All the while Blackberry felt the need to delete the tweet thus canceling out this person's "what's the big deal" argument.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
There are so many people that won't even consider a non-Apple phone, like my wife. Why should she? Her iPhone 5s is great, is consistently easy to use, and has a great camera, therefore, she has no desire to try something new. She doesn't like change when it comes to these things either. A LOT (millions) of people feel similar. Apple makes a good product and people are loyal to them for it.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
There are so many people that won't even consider a non-Apple phone, like my wife. Why should she? Her iPhone 5s is great, is consistently easy to use, and has a great camera, therefore, she has no desire to try something new. She doesn't like change when it comes to these things either. A LOT (millions) of people feel similar. Apple makes a good product and people are loyal to them for it.

My wife is the same way. Well, I am too. Apple makes great products. I wouldn't ever want to go elsewhere. I get a kick out of those that bash Apple just because they want to be different. Yeah, those people do exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Everyone has a choice to use the phone they deem to fit their needs the most, but most people don't know any better than using Apple products... Not exactly are they just making an educated decision.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Everyone has a choice to use the phone they deem to fit their needs the most, but most people don't know any better than using Apple products... Not exactly are they just making an educated decision.

I won't say most people are that way but a lot are for sure. That's the power of marketing and word-of-mouth. Hey, whatever works for them. I love having multiple platforms but in reality only iOS and Android offer what I need so that's what I play with.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

That goes for anything. Let's face it. Plenty of consumers don't make educated decisions on products they purchase. They instead go with what they've had great experience with and that negates having to make an educated decision at all. If someone has a bad experience with a product by a certain manufacturer, they tend to stay away from it the next time. That includes people who have bad experiences with Apple products.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have to just be honest here...I've had my share of Apple products and NEVER EVER had a bad experience. Whenever I did have any problem they solved it quickly. I'm not loyal to Apple but I do appreciate their product design, quality, and customer service.