Salutations!

Papajin

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello all!

I'm a new member coming from an Android background (last phone was the Samsung Galaxy S4) -- The S4 has been starting to act up and have some issues, and the iPhone SE is looking so svelte, that I think it's time for a new phone!

I'm somewhat of a computer nerd and a pretty technical guy, so it's possible I might do some app coding somewhere down the line, but free time has been sparse for me for quite some time, so please don't hold me to that!

Shout out to Sherry_B who I allegedly may or may not be affianced to... :devil:

Please don't hold that against me! :rolleyes:

Papajin

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Doug! I'm happy to hear that Sherry finally converted you over to iPhone. Enjoy!

Papajin

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I didn't think she would have to try that hard, especially after your Wednesday evening device fondling experience at the Apple Store :)

It was brief, but enjoyable nonetheless!

I would though like to point out that I owned an Apple product before she did! I have an old Macbook that we still use from time to time, and for work I have a Macbook Pro, so therefore I think I win something-or-other!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here