Safe to buy from a manufacturing point of view?

OxyPunk

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
My dad is looking get an iPhone 4 through his company. But with most new products, it is good not get the first round in case of manufacturing glitches. Although I realize the iPhone 4 is not exactly a new phone, it is for Verizon. Thus, I am exercising caution before I tell my dad it is safe to buy.

So, how is the quality of the iPhone 4 on its first run on Verizon everyone?

Although I love blackberries, what I currently own, their quality control has scared me from buying first production runs. lol....dam RIM!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Like you said, it is not new. Period. So it has a new carrier? It has had many carriers in Europe forever.

Last edited:

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The quality is second to none I have had a ton of phones and this phone by far is the best from a feel standpoint. It does not feel cheap at all and feels very solid in the hand even better than the motorola droid.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
the iphone is the most solid built phone I have ever owned. It's quality is incredible. You have nothing to worry about. Even if there is a problem there is a 1 year warranty from apple. But with confidence.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
My dad is looking get an iPhone 4 through his company. But with most new products, it is good not get the first round in case of manufacturing glitches. Although I realize the iPhone 4 is not exactly a new phone, it is for Verizon. Thus, I am exercising caution before I tell my dad it is safe to buy.

So, how is the quality of the iPhone 4 on its first run on Verizon everyone?

Although I love blackberries, what I currently own, their quality control has scared me from buying first production runs. lol....dam RIM!

If you get one that has issues you have a 1 year warranty and Apple will just give you a new one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73