Safe Mode Problems Issues

sclambe

May 18, 2012
Visit site
All--- My Iphone 5 has been jail broken for days now with no problem. Today I restarted my phone and it constantly goes into safe mode....... Can anyone help please? Thank you.....

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Something that you've installed in Cydia, or a combination of things, is causing the error. The easiest thing to do would be to go back into Cydia and begin uninstalling packages until you find the culprit.

sclambe

May 18, 2012
Visit site
iDonev------- You are the expert... I read youe fix it all guide..... I went into SB settings and the first one I disabled was LIBSTATUSBAR and my phone restarted and it worked fine... No safe Mode.... What is this file for? Can it be deleted? Please let me know and thank you for your help.....

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
iDonev------- You are the expert... I read youe fix it all guide..... I went into SB settings and the first one I disabled was LIBSTATUSBAR and my phone restarted and it worked fine... No safe Mode.... What is this file for? Can it be deleted? Please let me know and thank you for your help.....

That's for putting custom icons on the status bar.

And the credit for the post should go to forum member 3cit!

sclambe

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Cyndia just sent out a LIBSTATUSBAR update.... I installed it and it works fine now.... Thanks for all your help.......

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Yea Libstatusbar was making my phone reboot as well, latest update does not fix it for many people, if your current version is working fine do NOT update until a fix is found.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been having all sorts of issues with going into safe mode lately.Twice today I got a whole page of white icons of system stuff that I could remove only from a respring. I just updated to 6.1.1 via an IPSW file and am considering just going stock. Someone please talk me out of this! :)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have been having all sorts of issues with going into safe mode lately.Twice today I got a whole page of white icons of system stuff that I could remove only from a respring. I just updated to 6.1.1 via an IPSW file and am considering just going stock. Someone please talk me out of this! :)

its a genie in a bottle!!!!
phenomenal cosmic powers, itty bitty operating system.
keep the genie free man, tweaks will stabilize over time

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro