Ringtone Requests

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

If anyone can create a ringtone of ADD SUV (Uffie feat. Pharrell), it would be MUCH appreciated. Ideally I'm after two different version - one main one & one of the first Pharrell verse. I have an mp3 of the song if anyone can help me out.

Many thanks!

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have Tiny Tim's:

Tip Toe Threw The Tulips

Not sure if this will work, and you'll have to copy and paste it:
http.//audiko.net/ringtone/tiny+tim/Tiptoe+Through+The+Tulips?ring=9119041&featured=

(remove the (.) after http and replace it with a colon)

Razelus

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Check it...

Hi,

If anyone can create a ringtone of ADD SUV (Uffie feat. Pharrell), it would be MUCH appreciated. Ideally I'm after two different version - one main one & one of the first Pharrell verse. I have an mp3 of the song if anyone can help me out.

Many thanks!

Hope this was what U were looking 4

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
ok.. here is a very strange ringtone request.

How about a blank / empty / mute ringtone? One that for lets say 15 seconds (or whatever a normal ringtone goes on for) but has NO sound.

I hate that with the iphone you can't block a callers id. I am up for any ideas if anyone knows how to block anyone in addition to the NO sound ringtone...

thanks

i use YOU MAIL and from that app i can block specific #s or 866 #s or whatever i want.

It's awesome and FREE (I had it on my bb so i was happy that they came out with an iphone version!)

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

wondering...would anyone have the X-Files theme song as a ringtone?

would much appreciate it :)

I know this is an old request, but just in case:

X-Files Ringtone

Edited to add: I didn't realize you needed an Gygan account to download. If you still want the file, I can either find another place to store it (my usual storage site is down) or I can send it to you directly.

Try this one instead:

X-Files

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods