Review: Tomtoc Dual Layer Hybrid Armor Case - Card Slot Holder & Kickstand for iPhone 7 Plus - Black

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Review: Tomtoc Dual Layer Hybrid Armor Case - Card Slot Holder & Kickstand for iPhone 7 Plus - Black

First I would like to thank Tomtoc, in particular Angela who reached out to me, for giving me this opportunity to test and review the Tomtoc Dual Layer Hybrid Armor Case with Card Slot Holder and Kickstand for iPhone 7 Plus - Black.

tomtoc is a design driven bags brand following religiously the human-centered principle. We produce quality products for laptops and cellphones with a fine regard for functions and details. All tomtoc products are manufactured with premium materials in a continuous venture to protect the tech you rely on and enhance life on the go. (Taken from their site)

Here is my review on the iPhone 7 Plus Black Dual Layer Hybrid Armor Case with Card Slot Holder and Kickstand. This case features dual layer protection, one layer of Japan Poly-carbonate (PC) back and another Anti-Stretch TPU material. Really makes it easy for putting this case on and off. Has a built in kick stand that I found really nice to use when viewing a movie.

The edges offered a lip on them to help prevent damage to the face of your phone while the outer shell and inner liner offered significant drop protection. Offers a hidden card slot to securely store your credit/ID/Business card. After using this case for approximately a month I could find no wear to the case. Nice case that I would recommend due to all the added features. Although I did find it hard to get cards in and out of the card holder, it is still a worthy case.

Can be found here at Tomtoc for the really reasonable price of $8.99 US.

Pros:

• Solid Protection
  • Easy On & Off
  • Kick Stand

Cons:

• Card Holder Difficult To Use

IMG_1973.JPG

IMG_1971.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG

IMG_1974.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1981.JPG