[Review] Stunning Moroccan Blue Mujjo Full Leather Case for iPhone XS/Max

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
There are only a few ways a manufacturer can make accessories interesting and one of those ways is to use bright attractive color schemes instead of the boring white, black, tan etc. colors that you usually find in most of the accessories. Apple does a good job in this space by releasing new seasonal colors for their phone cases and watch bands. In that regards, Mujjo is no different and has come out with a stunning Moroccan Blue for the iPhone XS/Max that will surely pique your interest.

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190116143925642_COVER.jpg

Pros
  • Lightweight
  • Stunning color
  • Well made

Cons
  • Nothing really

Hello, Blue

The Blue color is stunning. Period. Its blended really nice with the leather case and at no point, do you feel the color boring. The full-grain texture of the leather also gives this color a rich look that brings out the leather finish more beautifully than other colors do.

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190116143915070_COVER.jpg

As for the case, it is very similar to Apple's leather case. It fully wraps your phone except for the bottom portion, which by now if you are familiar with Mujjo cases, you know its their design.

Hello, Beautiful

The case combined with its stunning Blue is gorgeous. I have been using it for few weeks now and every day I look at this bright color, I feel good. The color hasn't faded yet and its same since the day I started using the case.

IMG_20190116_143643.jpg

The case interior is lined with microfiber that is super soft and you know that is going to provide the much needed comfort for your phone when its in the case.

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190116143614654_COVER.jpg

The leather finish is pretty durable also great grip if you are concerned about how strong the build is. That is one of the things I like about this case.

Hello, Little things

While many manufacturers don't concentrate a lot on little things like the buttons, Mujjo does an excellent job focussing on those little things. The buttons are covered with leather as well which belnds beautifully with the entire case. The tactile feedback you get is probably one of the best I have found in any case.

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190116143738085_COVER.jpg

The case does protect the screen edges with the raised bezels but I would still protect the screen with a good screen protector if you are concerned about screen breakage.

IMG_20190116_143858.jpg

One thing to note is that you are not going to get a full body protection with this case, though you can expect the case to protect the edges and sides (and not the bottom) from small drops and bumps.

Overall, Happy

I am enjoying this case so far and is probably the best looking case for your iPhone XS/Max. You can purchase the case directly from Mujjo website starting at $42.68.

Last edited: