Review Otao iPhone X Glass

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
So i'm very picky when it comes to tempered glass screen protectors. I usually buy high end when it comes to them and my iPhones. So this time around I decided to try Amazon instead of going the usual route and ordering or picking up a Zagg.

So I ordered a Otao iPhone X Glass It comes from China so be patient and remember not all things are taken well care of when they ship. It was very well packaged, but the Post Office still managed to mange my package. I included some pics as well.

The glass comes with a alcohol wipe, dry clothes, dust remover, and a handy tray to align the glass perfectly on there. To be honest I think the whole process took maybe about 5 minutes if not less. For ONLY $8, can't really go wrong with it. I'm happy with it. Best part is that the glass doesn't carry smudge marks when I play with my phone and that always irritated me when I had the Zagg HD Glass on my 7 Plus. So now no more wiping after every use. I'm happy and you will too.IMG_0133.jpg
IMG_0134.jpg
IMG_4485.jpg
IMG_4486.jpg

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I also reviewed the same product and I am happy with it and to me it seems like a good value for the money.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
They contacted me here on imore to review their product. I wasn’t interested since I had a perfectly dust free install of my Spigen. I won’t remove a perfect install just to try another brand.

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
So they contacted me thru here and sent me a 3D curved glass for the iPhone X I must say this is the first screen protector for the x that cover the whole screen. So far I have no complaints with the screen protector when it comes to responsiveness. The only complaint I have and this is merly my fault the adhesive of the screen protector loss it wetness quick so I got a lot of bubbles. But I am in love with this screen protector. Big ups to them for coming out with a full screen protector.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
So they contacted me thru here and sent me a 3D curved glass for the iPhone X I must say this is the first screen protector for the x that cover the whole screen. So far I have no complaints with the screen protector when it comes to responsiveness. The only complaint I have and this is merly my fault the adhesive of the screen protector loss it wetness quick so I got a lot of bubbles. But I am in love with this screen protector. Big ups to them for coming out with a full screen protector.

So this is a wet install? If so I’m glad I told them no.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
So this is a wet install? If so I’m glad I told them no.

It's a dry install, you just clean the screen with an alcohol wipe, then a dry wipe. Additionally they provide a sticky paper to tack off those last few pesky dust particles. And best of all they have an installation guide or piece that goes over the phone during the install and makes for perfect positioning! I have one on my Note 8! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative