Restoring All My Apps/App Folders?

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I just restored all of my 4S settings on my iPhone 5 and everything worked fine except for some reason all of my apps and folders (which took forever to organize) didn't show up. Do I have to download each one separately or can do something to restore them back to normal? I did a restore from last date from itunes and it still didn't work.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but I tried this. I am going to now click on Reset > Erase All Content And Settings and then chose icloud but the first time I received some weird error message.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
iTunes should have done the job real fine. But if the backup was done the right way everything is still there. What I'd suggest, if you didn't set up iCloud, is to restore your iP5 anew - meaning, as a new phone - and activate it, and only then restore from backup. Usually it solves minor mishappenings like that.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Got it to work. For some reason when I connected the phone and clicked restore from itunes it didn't work (I assumed a hard connection would equal a faster download of everything). However, I was able to restore it from icloud OTA but its taking a while.

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Feel Free to delete this thread.

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I restored from iTunes and had this issue. I ended up going into App Store on phone and going to purchases and downloading everything. When I hit home everything was in the right spots and folders. It was great. Lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner