Replaced my X with a Silver 11 Pro

Nakia Johnson1

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
It’s been an interesting week, to say the least!!! While experiencing excruciating pain from the partial tonsillectomy I had on Tuesday, I decided to ease my my pain by buying things...don’t judge me And one of those things was a 256GB Silver 11 Pro. I ordered it Wednesday night & it was delivered around noon on Thursday. Although I hate the look of the cameras, I love the feel of the phone & the color is AMAZING🤍 I had my mind set to buy the Midnight Green & I’m not sure if the pain just got to me or what (I’m not a med taker, I just push through). I remember adding MG to my cart several times then removing it and for some reason I chose Silver & just stuck with it. My fave color is grey, so why I didn’t choose Space Grey is beyond me (HAD to be the pain), but I’m very delighted with my choice. It’s definitely something different for me, since I tend to stick with darker colors. I haven’t done much in the 2 days since getting it because all I want to do is sleep, but so far it’s good! I look forward to playing with it more as my 42 year old body gets back to normal. I, also, ordered the Aubergine Leather Folio (that color was my fave for my iPhone 8) & an Alpine Green Mujjo leather wallet case, for when I’m out on my walks or running....those will arrive Monday. Most other times I rock my phones naked or in my Mujjo leather sleeve (to toss in my purse), which fits perfectly!! I have a serious thing for leather

And for those of you that don’t know me...I’m well aware the 12 will be coming out in a couple months. I have 2 daily drivers & still have a XS that needs upgrading

Just felt like sharing my excitement with y’all Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

Congratulations I’m getting my iPhone 11 Pro 256 midnight green from the CEO of T-Mobile on Saturday I’m super excited

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Silver looks great, iv'e had SG 11 pro since release it's such a great phone and looks like the last of the 5.8" which is my perfect size. I love the Apple folio have the black, got it new for $95 they are $199aud from Apple here.
My only other case is the Ringke Cameo, for $12 its excellent even better than the more expensive UAG, OB i have tried.
Good luck with your recovery. Are you still allowed to eat plenty of ice cream when you get your tonsills out? :)

Thank you & yes...ice cream & popsicles are a must have They make everything better

Hey Nikki, enjoy your new 11 Pro. Hope you’re feeling better soon.

Thanks pr1nce I’m about 95% healed...I’m so glad the worst is behind me!!!

Congratulations I’m getting my iPhone 11 Pro 256 midnight green from the CEO of T-Mobile on Saturday I’m super excited

Thanks Nakia Congratulations to you, as well Make sure you share your new iPhone with us!!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
How are you feeling Nikki? I hope you’re doing much better!

Just now saw your message Nikki and I sure hope you’re feeling better now! Enjoy your new phone.

Thank you both I’m feeling much much better!!! Unfortunately, I might have to have surgery again, since my doctor decided to only do a partial tonsillectomy instead of a full Oh well...I’ll cross that bridge when it’s time, right now I’m just happy I can swallow without pain

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’ve just ordered the 11 Pro 512gb gold to replace my X as well. It’ll be here Wednesday I’m looking forward to using the camera

I can’t wait til you get your phone Pink!!! I really love it & the fact that I haven’t even priced out or even looked at the colors of the iPhone 12s speaks volumes I actually think I’ve found iPhone peace

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I can’t wait til you get your phone Pink!!! I really love it & the fact that I haven’t even priced out or even looked at the colors of the iPhone 12s speaks volumes I actually think I’ve found iPhone peace

Thank you Nikki I’m very happy with my choice too & the size is perfect.

iPhone zen LOL

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Do you still have your 11 pro? If so are you still happy with it?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Do you still have your 11 pro? If so are you still happy with it?

Sorry, I’m just seeing this. I still have it & really love it! I use to be someone that upgraded every year, but I’m pretty content with my purchase. It’s definitely a solid device.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Glad you’re enjoying it!!! The size is one of the reasons I didn’t get the 12 Pro. I think 5.8” is my sweet spot.

I know how you feel that extra .3 seems like an inch

I went from the X to the 11 Pro Max cause my laptop died so I decided to do all my computing on an iPhone. But seeing the 12 Pro Max at .2 over my 11 it just sounds to big. lol

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I know how you feel that extra .3 seems like an inch

I went from the X to the 11 Pro Max cause my laptop died so I decided to do all my computing on an iPhone. But seeing the 12 Pro Max at .2 over my 11 it just sounds to big. lol

It’s interesting how what seems like a small difference can actually be so much. It’s the same way with fountain pens. A slight difference in circumference can make the experience much different when writing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro